1) What is the length of time for a rental lease?
All leases are on a month-to-month basis, meaning no long term commitment is required.
2) How much do the units cost?
Please contact us for availability and pricing. We offer some of the best rates in Harlan.
3) How do you recommend I store my items?
There is an unlikely chance of your items getting wet, however due to high humidity conditions in the summer months, we recommend storing your belongings in plastic bins or placing them on pallets to keep them elevated off the surface of the floor. Boxes should not be placed directly on the concrete in the event that condensation would occur.
4) Is there anything that can't be stored in the units?
Any hazardous or illegal substances are prohibited from being stored in the units. Please refer to the rental agreement for a complete list of prohibited items.
5) During what times can I access the unit?
The facility is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day so you can access your unit at your own convenience.
6) What types of payments are accepted?
We currently accept cash, check, or money orders.
7) What are the payment terms?
Rent is due on the 1st day of the month. If you move in during the middle of the month, your rent will be prorated for the first month. Late charges are assessed if payment has not been received by the 10th.
8) Do you provide insurance on my items?
Budget Storage does NOT provide insurance for your stored goods. You are responsible for insuring all belongings stored on site. Insurance for your items is highly recommended.
9) Do you provide a lock for the unit?
Locks are not included with the monthly rental fee. You can provide your own lock or you can purchase a lock from us. We sell disc locks, which provide the highest level security.
10) Am I required to give notice when moving out?
We require 10 day's notice when moving out and ask that units are swept clean after removing all personal belongings.
11) Do you offer boat and RV parking?
Yes. We offer outdoor parking for boats, campers, RV's, and other vehicles. Cost is $1 per foot ($20/month minimum).
12) What should I do if I lose my key?
Contact us and we will remove the lock. Charges may apply. You may choose to leave a key with us for safe-keeping and to prevent cutting the lock in the event that you lose your key.